VETenrol 21.4 Release Notes - 12th Jan 2022
- Skills First Program. The Skills First step for users, and the associated download file has been updated with changes for 2022.
- Custom Forms (Adminonly)
- Versions history can now be accessed for forms.
- When managing custom forms, there are now two links that can be copied for each form. The basic link, which is the original copy url link renamed, and the match link. The match link includes the match parameter to have VETenrol attempt to client match with VETtrak when a user submits their form.
- Button has been added to the Basic components for the Form Editor. This allows deleted Submit buttons to be re-inserted into a form.
- Step Exclusions can now be applied to individual programmes or occurrences instead of only programme types.
- Programme List Exclusions are now recognised for the course list on the Enquiry page.
- Various RTO Notifications with links back to the ClientAdmin have been updated to link to the Admin instead. Notifications include: Course Enquiries, Eligibilities, Custom Form submissions, and Waitlisted Rapid Registrations.
- Automated email for VETtrak Invoice Payments will now correctly render html.
- Contact phone numbers not validating if there are two phone number types enabled.
- Emergency contact details message for providing at least one contact phone number was displaying even when supplying a contact number was not required.
- Identity Step error for Queensland based occurrences.
VETenrol 21.4.1 Hotfix Notes - 16th Mar 2022
- Minor wording change to Q2 of the Skills First step for clarity. We now ask for the number of Skills First Funded Qualifications and Skills Sets the student has enrolled in. Previously this was Qualification or Skills Set depending on the type of course displayed.
- Admin: Rejected registrations removed from Pending Parent Approvals View.
- BPoint issue with invalid bank response.
- Admin: Registration Details
- Appearance fix for missing border on NSW S&S section.
- Special characters in Employer name not converting when re-creating Web Enrolments.
- Unable to register in free occurrences on CategoryView (04/02)
- Fix for exclusions by programme name. (28/03)
- Postal address script (28/03)
- Employer address prefill issue (28/03)
- Display of credit card fee if volume breaks on group enrolment (28/03)
VETenrol 21.4.2 Release Notes - 25th May 2022
- Admin: Signature Pad Introduction text.
The text used to introduce the signature pad feature can now be edited from the Admin. The feature includes the option to insert the default text. As part of this addition, the layout for the Confirm tab of Registration Steps has also been updated.
- Skills First
- Eligibility requirements around user's address have been removed.
- Questions in the Tafe/Dual Section have been removed from the PDF export (Section heading retained for numbering consistency).
- Student Number step for SA has been updated to better reflect skills.sa.gov.au's Participant Agreement Form - Collection and use of personal information.
- The SA Skills for All Agreement section has renamed to SA WorkReady Participant Agreement in the Admin.
- The Declaration text is applied the checkbox label and matches the Participant Declaration on the skills.sa.gov.au form version available to us at the time of release: I hereby consent to the collection and use of my Personal Information in the manner outlined above. However, this text can be adjusted by request to Support.
- The Agreement (with Declaration text appended) is now stored as part of the user's Registration Details. It can be viewed in the Admin and is also included in exports of the Registration Details pdf.
- CategoryView page popups for course availability and details have been replaced and re-styled.
- Registration Details Download link for Skills First exporting the older version.
- Custom Forms copy feature for VETembark and Archived form links.