The Course Attendance Summary page lists the students' attendance for each class within the chosen date range for the selected course (VETtrak occurrence).
The default date range shown is the start of the current month to the end of the current month. Any classes occurring within that time frame will be listed.
- You can change the date range using the date range picker.
- Click a client in the list to show their Student Details in a pop-up.
- Click Record Now to open a pop-up to record attendance.
- Click an existing attendance to edit that result.
NOTE: Course Attendance Summary will not allow recording of attendance greater than 24 hours in the future.
Changing the date range
The date range is displayed at the top of the list, under the heading Showing Date Range.
- Click the date range. This will display the calendar and allow dates to be edited.
- Either, type the start and end dates in the fields provided, or use the calendar to chose new date(s) by navigating the calendar and clicking the start date and then the end date.
- Click the Apply button.
The pop-up will allow you to record attendance in the mode selected for the current programme. This might be legacy, customisable, or QR Code mode.
- Recording Attendance in the Trainer Portal (Legacy mode)
- Customisable mode for Attendance Recording
- QR Code Attendance Recording