It is recommended that you set up a Template Email to send your A2E assessment web links to clients.
This web address is generated by VETtrak when you set up the A2E assessment in VETtrak, and is a long address with a number of parameters. It is important that you create this as a clickable link in the email, which you can do by following the instructions below.
To create an email template, go to the Configuration Manager, (Manage > Configuration) expand the Merge templates node, right-click on Email templates and select Add new email template.
- Select the Enrolment of Occurrence Enrolment context.
- Double-click or click and drag the "A2EAssessFormUrl" field to insert it in the email.
You then need to create the hyperlink, as described below:
- Highlight the merge field and copy the text (Ctrl-C):
- Select the Extra tab.
- Click on the Hyperlink icon.
- Paste the text into the box that appears (Ctrl-V).
- Click OK.
You can then change the text of the link to say whatever you want, so your email will appear similar to that below: