Assess2Educate is a tool that can help you identify a student's commitment to a course and help you improve completion rates through targeted intervention.
Choose File > Global Preferences.
Select Assess2Educate Preferences from the Preference items list:
- A2E Assessments base URLwill display the default A2E URL.
- Set Live will set the A2E functionality to be ready for use.
- Set Test will toggle the A2E functionality into a test-only configuration.
- Enter your provided API Access Token.
- Retrieve My Token will download an API access token if one has been set up for your company.
- Test A2E Connection allows you to test the connection.
- Send an email for a new A2E assessments by default toggles whether you want to immediately send an email when a new A2E Assessment is created.
- Default email merge template (for occurrence enrolments) to select a created A2E Email Merge template for occurrence enrolments.
- Default email merge template (for non-occurrence enrolments) to select a created A2E Email Merge template for non-occurrence enrolments.