VETenrol is compatible with the Adobe EchoSign service, providing functionality to request signatures for documents direct from VETenrol Registration Details. VETenrol prefills documents for signing with data collected through the registration process and maintains links to signed documents. Integration does not impact the registration process for customers.
The integration offers the following features:
- Send documents for signing directly from a customer's Registration Details in the VETenrol Client Admin, where it also becomes possible to obtain:
- Document history, certified by Adobe EchoSign.
- Signed copies of document(s).
- Sent documents are prefilled with data captured during the registration process.
- Automated emails, as provided by Adobe EchoSign, are sent to the EchoSign account holder and to the customer's email address.
- An Echo Sign Summary is available from the Report menu of the VETenrol Client Administration, which identifies outstanding unsigned forms.
This is a legacy integration designed for the EchoSign service. It was bought by Adobe not long after our integration was developed, and sometime later renamed to Adobe Sign. Present compatibility is unknown.
Adobe Sign from the VETenrol Client Admininistration
Once integrated, EchoSign functions are available from the Registration Details page of VETenrol. The Echo Sign section is displayed on the right, near the top of the page, and contains a list of documents available for signing:
- Click the Request Signature button.
You will be prompted to confirm the action:
- Click the OK button to proceed. This will send automated emails to the customer (requesting signature) and to the EchoSign account holder (advising a signature has been requested).
- The Echo Sign section will update to display the status of the requested document.
- The 'Pending signature' link will open a PDF of the document history.
- The icon will delete the request and email the customer advising of the cancellation.
- Once the signature has been obtained the section will update again (upon next visit or refresh):
- A copy of the signed document can be obtained by clicking the form name link.
- The Document History can still be viewed (as a PDF) by clicking the status, signed <date>.
NOTE: If you wish to enable this service, please contact Support. You will need to supply your Adobe EchoSign API Key and the forms you wish integrated.