The Client Documents feature allows electronic files to be sent with the automated email received by customers when they successfully register for a course.
Attachments are managed on a per course basis, whereby a file must be uploaded for each individual course. In addition, documents can be set for specific occurrences.
NOTE: Common file types, such as PDF, are recommended to ensure customers will have the appropriate program on their computer to open the file(s).
To set a resource for a course:
- Enter the name of the course exactly as is in VETtrak, including spacing and capitalisation.
- Optionally, enter an Occurrence ID if the document is only for a specific occurrence, or a Location for all occurrences matching the location.
- Click Choose File (or Browse…) and select the file.
- Click the Save button.
The resource will be listed in the table view. To add more documents, repeat the above steps.
NOTE: Multiple documents can be added to the same course.
The documents in the Document List table can be:
- Edited to change parameters.
- Viewed by clicking the Filename link.
- Deleted from the list by clicking the corresponding 'delete' link.