The Agreements setting sets the custom text to be displayed during the registration process for collecting student numbers and Working With Children card details. With the exception of the required Terms; Conditions, the relevant registration steps must be enabled before the other agreements are applicable.
To display the Agreements page:
- Highlight Settings in the menu.
- Click Agreements.
- The 'Preview' buttons
Shows how the text will appear in the registration process. The preview is displayed in a pop-up box.
- The 'Default' buttons
Inserts the built-in default for the agreement with which they are associated. Defaults are used if an agreement field is left blank. Inserting the default provides a basis for customising the agreement, and is an easy way to make minor changes to the default text.
- Terms & Conditions
You can modify the standard Terms & Conditions statement displayed to your customers during registration here. The text appears in the scrollable area at the Confirm step. Changes will apply to new registrations from the time of save, but not to registration already in progress or completed.
- VSN Agreement
The field can be used to alter the text that appears at the end of the Student Number step for Victorian students. Customers must tick the accompanying checkbox to proceed with the registration. The positioning of the checkbox and its label cannot be altered.
- S4A Agreement
The text appears at the end of the Student Number step for South Australian students. Customers must tick the accompanying checkbox to proceed with the registration.
- NSW Smart & Skilled
The text appears as part of the S&S step for New South Wales students. Customers must either tick the accompanying checkbox or choose not to apply to proceed with the registration.
- Working With Children Terms
This text appears as an introduction to the WWC step of the registration process.
- USI Privacy
This text appears at the USI step, if the user opts to have the RTO create a USI on their behalf.
- VET Student Loans Terms
This text appears at the VET Student Loans step.
- Terms & Conditions for more details on this section.
- Student Number step for details on VSN and S4A and the conditions required for these to be included in the registration process.
- NSW Smart & Skilled step for details on the conditions required for this step to be included in the registration process.
- Working With Children step for details on including this step in the registration process.
- USI step for details on including this step in the registration process and availability of the options.
- VET Student Loans step for details on including this step in the registration process.