As a hosted customer, VETtrak Contacts for your company are able to retrieve your VETtrak hosting account details via the VETtrak Support Centre.
- Your Hosting Organisation Code
- Your Hosting Login Password
To access this area and get started, click the Customer Centre button in the top right-hand side of the VETtrak website to navigate to the VETtrak Customer Centre:
Once you are signed in, choose the Support Centre option:
|On the Selection Page:||Or within the Knowledge Base:|
Once the Support Centre has been accessed, select the following option:
This will direct you to a new area that will provide access to the following details -
- The Recover your Password button, which will navigate you to a new area to view/copy your password.
- The Access Log to show you details of when this area was accessed*.
- The option to Disable Password Recovery if you feel it is a security risk*.
Pressing the Recover your Password button, will display the following area:
The field that displays will contain your VETtrak Hosting Credentials, including:
- Your 3 digit VETtrak Hosting Organisation Code
- Your VETtrak Hosting Password
The icons on the right-hand side will allow you to both copy the password, or simply view it:
You can then use these details to access your VETtrak Hosted account. If your hosted account details do not appear, please contact VETtrak Support for further assistance.