The Mail Summary shows the records of all emails sent from Registrations or Registration Details in VETenrol. It is available from the Reports menu in the Client Administration.
The Mail Summary includes:
The Start and Endfields are used to filter the log by date range. Clicking either field will display a calendar showing the current month, but it is also possible to manually enter the desired date using d/m/yyyy format.
- Leave 'Start' blank to include all available data however old.
- Leave 'End' blank to include all data up to the current date.
- 'Refresh' is used to apply the current date filter(s).
- Log entries.
The following information is recorded for each entry (if/when available):
- Date is the date and time when the message was sent.
- Registration ID of the registration from where the email was sent.
- To is the receiving email address.
- Subject is the subject line of the message that was sent.
- 'Export Results' button — Saves the data displayed as an Excel spreadsheet (.xlsx).