Should you require to add additional Units/Modules to an Occurrence after its creation, you can do so by right-clicking on the Units/Modules heading, and selecting Add Unit to Occurrence:
This will open the Add Unit Wizard:
This wizard is very similar to the Add Unit step in the Enrolment Process.
- Unit Search
- To search, type the first few characters of the Unit Code, OR
- Tick the checkbox to Expand the Qual Tree and identify the unit this way.
- Unit/Modules List - This displays the units returned from the search. You can then click and drag units from this list to the right-hand area to select the unit.
If you want to select multiple units, hold the CTRL key while left-clicking each unit, or hold SHIFT to select a range.
- Grouped Unit Type Selection - You can drop down the box and select the relevant grouped units to have them added to the selection Unit list.
- Selected units/modules - The currently select units.
Press Next to continue to the Unit Pricing area:
Within here you can add pricing details if you wish, or you can instead choose to defer adding these details and instead process a Funding Model calculation within the Occurrence instead.
Press Next to continue to the Finish Page:
On this page, you can opt to have the Unit(s) Automatically Added to all Enrolments with an Active status within the enrolment. There is also the option to Automatically link enrolments should you wish, with an info box provided to explain this functionality more.
Finish the wizard for the units to be added to the Occurrence.