Important - please read this first
Product updates - if you are using any web portal (Trainer Portal, Student Portal or VTDocs Portal), the VETtrak API, Products API, or any products that use the VETtrak API such as VETenrol, you must also update these products to the new versions for VETtrak 17.3. If you have third-party products using the VETtrak API, these may require updates to work with the new version of the VETtrak API for 17.3.
Report updates - you must perform a report update in VETtrak. To do so, after updating to 17.3.0, go to the File menu -> Global Preferences -> Report Preferences -> Check Web For Updates button.
For a Webinar Video on these changes, please see our article here.
Version 17.3.0 is a major update from 17.2.x and includes database updates. Ensure you have a backup of your database before updating. If at all unsure please contact VETtrak Customer Support on 1800 838 872 or email email@example.com.
The most significant changes are:
- Data collection changes for AVETMISS 8 (2018).
- Client employment history.
- VET Student Loans eCAF Progressions.
- Capabilities add-on.
- Client Importer. An issue with the Client Importer clearing existing updated clients' employment information when these columns are not included in the import spreadsheet has been fixed.
- QA Manager Upstream documents. If you are using the Upstream Document Management add-on, an Upstream tab is now available in the Quality Assurance Manager to view Upstream documents that have been added for the record being QAed.
- Generate AVETMISS memory usage. A new "Reduced memory usage" tickbox has been added to the Generate State and National AVETMISS wizards. Ticking this will run the AVETMISS generation in a special mode that uses less memory. If ticked, you will not be able to expand any file to see the exported record details, or any validation error messages, but you can still export them to CSV and can export NAT files. If you get an "Out of memory" error when doing large AVETMISS exports, you should close VETtrak, reopen it, come back to the wizard, tick this option and perform the generation. In addition, the CSV export has been changed to use much less memory.
- WA Enrolment Export. The introduction of RAPT version 3 reporting has been delayed again until February 2018. The "Version 3" option will now not be selected by default until 1 February 2018.
- Occurrence award linked units. Selecting units when creating awards for an occurrence will now include any linked units in the new awards if applicable.
- Class breaks. An issue causing the Add button in the breaks grid to sometimes be disabled when adding classes using calendar has been fixed.
- Bulk run reports. An error that occurs when running the "Enrolments with comments and history" or "Not completed units" reports in the Bulk Run Report wizette has been fixed.
- Staff Credentials documents and notes. The Notes and Documents tabs are now available in the Selected Item Information panel when selecting a staff credential node in the Staff Manager.
- Client Importer manager field. An Access Violation error that occurs when validating a Client Importer file that contains the Manager Client Code field for a new client has been fixed.
- Training plan unit signatures. Signatures recorded against training plan units in the Trainer Portal will now be able to be viewed against the enrolled unit in VETtrak when the QA item is accepted.
- Cut-off fields. The Delivery Modes field for a nationally-reportable enrolment in NSW, and the enrolment drop-down in the Invoice Item wizard, are no longer cut-off.
- Generating VIC program commencement dates. An issue causing empty VIC program commencement dates to not be generated the first time through the Generate AVETMISS wizard in VIC has been fixed.
- Mandatory checkbox list custom fields. An error that occurs when validating a mandatory checkbox list custom field that has nothing ticked in it has been fixed.
- Invoice Schedule wizard. The Invoicee, Sep and Payment Due columns will now be empty in the Invoice Schedule wizard until an Issue Date has been entered. This is to avoid showing misleading information for previously-invoiced but not scheduled pricing items.
- Units/Modules Completed. An issue that would cause the Units/Modules Completed node in the Client Manager to not list any units that did not have a unit cluster set has been fixed.
- Add units prerequisite check error. An error that occurs when checking unit prerequisites when adding units to an enrolment has been fixed.
- VET Student Loans related units of competency. An error that occurs when expanding a unit of study to view its related units of competency in the Client Manager has been fixed.
- Generate AVETMISS Next button. Accidentally pressing the Next button twice in the Generate AVETMISS wizard will no longer close the wizard as soon as the generation has finished.
- Client Importer error in SQL Server. An "Error validating data" error that could occur when validating client import data in SQL Server has been fixed.
- Bulk VET Student Loans eCAF progressions upload. The search will now only include VET Student Loans courses of study that have at least one unit of study with a status of "Not yet completed". This is to prevent courses of study where all units have been withdrawn from appearing in the list.
- WA Enrolment Export. The introduction of RAPT version 3 reporting has been delayed until November 17. The "Version 3" option will now not be selected by default until the new date.
- WA employer invoiced and funding removed flags. The Enrolment wizard in WA has new tickboxes to allow you turn on or off the "employer invoiced" and/or "funding removed" flags for all units in the enrolment.
- Data Insights client survey contact status bulk update. The Client Survey Contact Status field is now bulk updateable in Data Insights.
- Data Insights delivery modes bulk update. A new bulk action has been added allowing you to bulk update the delivery modes for client enrolments and occurrences in Data Insights. When bulk updating delivery modes on occurrences, you also have the option to apply the delivery modes to all active enrolments in the occurrences. Due to the variations in delivery mode options, you cannot update the delivery modes on a mix of nationally and state reportable enrolments, or WA and non-WA state reportable enrolments, at the same time.
- ACT enrolment state change error. An error that occurs when changing an ACT enrolment to a location in a different state has been fixed.
- Enrolment results error. An "Access violation" error that occurs when clicking Next in the Enrolment Results wizard when recording results for an enrolment that has a qualification that has "core units" or "elective units" values greater than 0, and has at least one unit with a withdrawn/discontinued result in it, has been fixed.
- Event log issue. An issue that caused a disabled empty floating Event Log window that cannot be moved or closed to show in the Client or Employer Managers when the user doesn't have security access to view events has been fixed.
- Security permissions issues.A few security permission issues have been fixed:
- Users without edit access to classes could add tasks to classes.
- Users without add access to branches could add branches to employers.
- Users without add access to email could send emails for invoices, invoice statements, and statements of fees.
Changes have been made to allow you to start entering new data required for AVETMISS 8, for enrolments that are starting or continuing into 2018. AVETMISS generation has not been changed yet. More detailed information about the AVETMISS 8 changes can be found in the 2018 AVETMISS Changes article. The changes include:
All states and national
- Outcome changes. A new outcome and result type for 41 "Incomplete due to RTO closure" has been added. A new outcome for 85 "Not yet started" has also been added, but it has no result type - generally, this outcome should not be used in VETtrak, as a not started unit should have an empty result (except in WA, where a not started unit should have a result of 105 "Not yet started (WA)").
- Survey contact status. A new Survey Contact Status field has been added to the Client Personal wizard. This defaults to A (Available), and will automatically be changed to M (Minor) for students under 15 years of age.
- Delivery modes. A new Delivery Modes field has been added to the Enrolment wizard, in all states and national. This allows you to select the combination of Internal, External and Workplace delivery modes that apply to the enrolment. All states also require one of the delivery modes to be selected as the predominant mode (in the "Pri" column). A different list of Delivery Modes is used in WA. The selections made in an enrolment apply to all the units in the enrolment by default, but you can change the delivery modes for individual enrolled units in the Edit AVETMISS Values wizard and the Enrolment Results wizard. This field will replace the Delivery Type field (and Delivery Strategy in WA) in 2018, and is mandatory for reportable enrolments starting or continuing into 2018.
- Date award completed. The "Year completed" field in the Award wizard has been replaced by a "Date completed". As per AVETMISS rules, this field is not defaulted and must be entered.
- Award parchment length. The maximum length of the award parchment number has been increased from 10 to 25 characters.
- Fee exemption code length. The maximum length of the fee exemption code field has been increased from 1 to 2 characters.
- VIC program enrolment. A new "VIC program enrolment" section has been added to the Enrolment wizard in VIC. This allows you to set the program enrolment status, which defaults to "In training" (30). The program enrolment identifier is read-only and will be automatically generated by VETtrak the first time the enrolment is included in a 2018 AVETMISS generation. Each enrolment for the same client, qualification and program commencement date shares the same information in this panel, so updating the program enrolment status for one enrolment will reflect on any other enrolment that has the same client, qualification and program commencement date. The "Existing" button will list the program commencement dates on any other VIC reportable enrolment for the same client and qualification that has had VIC program enrolment data created, and selecting one will set that program commencement date onto this enrolment, allowing you to easily link this enrolment to an existing VIC program enrolment.
- Award program enrolment status. When an award is created, or the issued flag changed, for a reportable VIC enrolment, the program enrolment status of that enrolment will be automatically updated to "Program completed (issued)" (10) or "Program completed (not issued)" (20) depending on the issued flag. This update will not occur if the program enrolment status was already set to "Completion of lower level of program" (50), "Nested program" (60), "Superseded program" (70) or "Streamed program" (80).
- PUSH and PSTACD missing for enrolments without program commencement date. An issue causing Generate AVETMISS to not include the PUSH and PSTACD in the NAT130 file for enrolments that were missing a program commencement date has been fixed.
- VIC VSN gender X. Gender X can now be uploaded to the Victorian Student Number system.
New South Wales
- Extend enrolment end dates. An issue causing the Extend NSW Unit Dates to not extend enrolment end dates in the past for units with no result and a start date in the past has been fixed.
- Employer invoiced flag. A new "Employer invoiced" tickbox has been added to the Edit AVETMISS Values wizard for a reportable WA enrolment. This will be automatically ticked if you include any pricing from the enrolment on an employer invoice.
- Funding removed flag. A new "Funding removed" tickbox has been added to the Edit AVETMISS Values wizard for a reportable WA enrolment.
- Enrolment export. The WA Enrolment Export wizard now allows you to choose whether to produce the file in RAPT version 2 or version 3 format. Version 3 will be automatically selected from 3 November 2017, as this is when RAPT is expected to start requiring the version 3 format. Version 3 contains the new AVETMISS 8 fields (survey contact status, delivery mode, award date completed, employer invoiced flag, funding removed flag, and support for USI exemption codes), but values for these new fields will only be required for enrolments that commence or continue into 2018.
You can now record multiple employment records for a client. This allows a client to have multiple employment records at the same time (for simultaneous multiple part-time or casual jobs, for example), and can also be used to hold a history of the client's employment. The functionality includes:
- Employer branches. A new Branches node in the Employer Manager allows you to create multiple addresses/locations for an employer. Each branch can optionally have an Australian or International address. You can then optionally specify the employer branch in a client employment record.
- Employment types. A new Employment Types node in the Configuration Manager allows you to set up a list of employment types. Common ones such as "Full time", "Part time" and "Casual" have been pre-configured. You can optionally specify the employment type in a client employment record.
- Client wizard. A new Employment grid has been added to the first page of the Client wizard, allowing the client to have multiple employment records. This grid replaces the Employer, Position and Manager fields in the Client wizard, and the Salary, Commencement, Last Assessment and Termination Dates in the Client Personal wizard, as all these fields (and more) are now included in employment records. Buttons are used to add new employment records, and edit and delete existing ones, in the grid. Untick "Act" (Active) to archive an employment record, but still retain the employment data as history. If there is an active employment record, one must be marked as primary by ticking "Pri". Use the column picker button to select which columns to view in the grid.
- Client employment wizette. When adding or editing employment records in the Client wizard, a new wizette appears to allow you to enter the data for that employment record. You need to select an employer, but all the other fields are optional. The list of branches depends on the selected employer. The Manager list will show the employment records for clients that are employed by the selected employer, or a related employer.
- Make previous employment records inactive. When adding a new employment record, by default the "Make previous employment records inactive" tickbox is ticked, which will archive any existing active employment records for the client when the new one is added. This is useful if your clients normally only have one current employment record at a time, but you still want to keep the old employment records as history. If your clients normally have multiple current active employment records at the same time, you should turn this tickbox off by default in Global Preferences -> General Preferences -> Client tab.
- Client Manager. The Employers and Reports To nodes in the Client Manager will show the client's primary employer and manager. These nodes can now be expanded to show the client's other non-primary active employers and managers.
- Employer Manager. Expanding the Employees node in Employer Manager will split the list of employees into primary and non-primary.
- Employees. In various places that deal with employees (such as adding employees to employer enrolments, searching employees of an employer, and sending email or SMS to employees of an employer), these will include active employment records whether they are primary or not, but will not include any inactive employment records.
- Client Importer. When updating employer, position or manager of a client through the Client Importer, a new active and primary employment record will be created for the client with the new details, and the existing employment record will be archived. When updating other employment fields (such as salary and the HR dates), the existing primary employment record will be updated with the new values.
- Data Insights. You can now query "Client employment" records in Data Insights. Bulk actions are available to bulk update the fields.
- Management Structure Manager. This manager will now only show the primary management structure. The management structure can no longer be manipulated in this manager.
VETtrak can now integrate with the VET Student Loans eCAF system to create Progressions, and retrieve their status. For information on eCAF Progression requirements, refer to https://docs.education.gov.au/node/44421. The functionality includes:
- eCAF information. eCAF information is now more visible in the VET Student Loans Course of Study wizard. You can now manually enter or change the eCAF ID and Student Submit Date to change the eCAF status, useful if you have created the eCAF via other means. Note that the eCAF ID in VETtrak must match the corresponding eCAF ID in the eCAF system for the Progressions functionality to work correctly.
- Upload single progression. Upload a new progression for a single eCAF by right-clicking the "eCAF Progressions" node under a course of study that has had an eCAF submitted by the student, and selecting "Upload new eCAF progression".
- Bulk upload all due progressions. During a progression period, upload new progressions required for all eCAFs in bulk by going to the Utility menu -> "VET Student Loans" -> "Upload eCAF progressions". Note that this will only find eCAFs that are due for a progression; that is, they have been submitted by the student more than 4 months ago, and have not yet had a progression uploaded during the current progression period.
- Download progression statuses. Go to the Utility menu -> "VET Student Loans" -> "Download eCAF progressions" to download the status of progressions that have changed since last time, and record them in VETtrak. This will also create into VETtrak any progressions that do not exist in VETtrak, as long as the eCAF ID exists in VETtrak. For completed progressions, this will record the student's selected study intention against the progression in VETtrak. You can view the progressions by expanding the "eCAF Progressions" node under a VET Student Loan Course of Study, and they are also available for querying in Data Insights.
- Deletion reason. When deleting a course of study from the eCAF system that the student has not submitted yet, you can now enter a reason for the deletion, which will be recorded in the eCAF system. This is currently optional, but the eCAF system plans to make this mandatory in future.
For users using VETtrak to manage staff training, a new Capabilities Add-on is available that allows you to better track the capabilities of your staff, and track the capabilities required to perform job roles, so that you can identify gaps in training. The functionality includes:
- Configure which units, tasks, skills, qualifications and credentials are to contribute to capability profiles. Each one can optionally have a default expiry months if they need to be renewed regularly.
- For each position, define what capabilities are required to perform that job and should be held by clients in that position. The default expiry months for each position capability can be overridden.
- When recording unit results, task activity, skills, awards in qualifications, or credentials, for items that contribute to capability profiles, VETtrak will add the affected items to the capability profile of the related client(s). When recording this data for an individual client, you will have the opportunity to review the resultant changed items in the client's capability profile and adjust expiry dates if required.
- In the Client Manager, you can review the capability profile of the client as a whole, and refresh it from the client's entire set of current data.
To enable this add-on in your VETtrak installation, please contact VETtrak Sales on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Client skills. You can now define skills in new Skills nodes in the Configuration Manager. Skills can be assigned to clients in the Client Manager, with optional expiry dates. Skills are a simple, generic way to record other things that clients can do, that don't fit into other VETtrak structures, and can be used with the Capabilities add-on.
- Disable login. A "Disable login" tickbox has been added to the Client wizard. If this is ticked, the client will not be allowed to log into any VETtrak interface (including the VETtrak desktop application, all web portals, and the VETtrak API).
- Secondary email address validation. The Client Personal wizard will now give a validation error if you enter a secondary email address without entering a primary one.
- Fast Client web publish. The "Web publish clients" preference is now applied to the "Web publish / Privacy release signed" checkbox when creating clients through the Fast Client wizard (ie. when creating clients for contacts, Fast Enrolments, or through Waiter).
- Enrolment profiles. Support for enrolment profiles (without contracts) has been added. Enrolment profiles allow you to take an existing enrolment (with associated units, training plan, tasks, pricing, invoice schedule, events, placements etc) as a template, make modifications to it, and then create new enrolments in bulk from that template. You can right-click a client's non-contract, non-occurrence enrolment (that has a qualification) to create a profile from that enrolment. Enrolment profiles work the same as contract profiles, except they contain one enrolment and do not contain a contract. Enrolment profiles are shown and are editable alongside any contract profiles when expanding a qualification in the Qualification Manager, and the "From profile" option in the Create menu can be used to create enrolments or contracts from the corresponding type of profile.
- Award eligibility suggestion. When recording results for an individual enrolment, that has a qualification that has "Core units" and/or "Elective units" counts entered, and the total number of completed units is at least the sum of the "Core units" and "Elective units", a message on the Finish page will appear to suggest that the client may be eligible for an award.
- Pricing surcharges. Basic support for per-pricing item percentage surcharges/discounts has been added. In the Pricing Item wizard in the Configuration Manager, you can now enter a surcharge percentage (can be negative for a discount). When the pricing item is added to an enrolment, a new surchage tickbox will appear. If ticked, the surchage percentage will be added onto the amount and GST, and the surcharge portion of the amount will be shown. If you change the amount while surcharge is ticked, the amount you enter is treated as the total (including the surcharge), and the surcharge amount portion of that will be recalculated. Since the surcharge is included in the pricing amount, the full amount including the surcharge is then available for invoicing. Note that you cannot invoice the surcharge amount as a separate line item, as it is not a separate pricing item, but invoice reports can be modified to show the surcharge amount portion of line items if required.
- Unit clusters. When adding units to enrolments, and in the Enrolment Results and Training Plan wizards, you can now set or change the cluster (core or elective) of units in the enrolment. The display of enrolled units in trees will indicate "(C)" for Core and "(E)" for Elective. Groundwork has been done so that you will be able to make your own unit clusters per qualification in future.
- RTO for enrolment. The "RTO for enrolment (delivery provider)" field in the Enrolment wizard has been renamed to "Third party delivery provider" to make its meaning clearer.
- Enrolment confirmation report. The Confirmation Report can now be run for non-occurrence client enrolments, as well as occurrence enrolments.
- Record award for enrolment in profile. The "Record award" checkbox is no longer shown when editing an enrolment in a profile, as it is not relevant.
- Unit Result Importer line endings. An "End of data row separator" drop-down has been added to the Unit Result Importer wizard, allowing you to select the line endings used in your CSV file. This allows the Unit Result Importer to import CSV files generated from Mac and Unix systems.
- Unit Result Importer column headings. The "Result name" columns in the Unit Result Importer wizard now indicate which one was from the spreadsheet and which one was matched from VETtrak.
- Occurrence custom fields. You can now assign custom fields to occurrences in the Configuration Manager. Note that these are completely separate from the custom fields for occurrence enrolments - custom field values for occurrences do not flow down to the occurrence enrolments.
- Unit selection when creating awards for occurrence. The unit selection page is now shown when creating awards for enrolments in an occurrence. This allows you to control which units will be linked to the new awards. All units are ticked by default. For each award created, only units that are both selected, and are in the individual enrolment, will be linked to the new award.
- Bulk update occurrence status. The "Update enrolment status" bulk action is now available when running a Data Insights query for occurrences, allowing you to update the status of the found occurrences in bulk. There is an additional tickbox allowing you to also update the status of active enrolments on those occurrences.
- Class breaks issue. An issue causing class breaks to not be saved correctly after creating a class with no breaks has been fixed.
- Copy employer event to employees. When adding an employer event, a new page listing the employer's employees is shown. You can optionally tick employees to copy the event to. Any ticked employees will get their own new client event, with the same details as those entered in the employer event. You can then expand the employer event to see the linked employee events, and right-click them to edit them or view the client in the Client Manager. When viewing the event in the Client Manager, an "(Employer)" note indicates that the event is linked to an employer event, and you can right-click it to edit the linked employer event or view the employer in the Employer Manager. Aside from the link, the client events are otherwise independant of the employer event. This functionality is useful, for example, if you visit an employer and as part of that you will be visiting several employees.
- International address for employers. You can now enter an international address as well as an Australian address for employers.
- Disable login. A "Disable login" tickbox has been added to the Employer wizard. If this is ticked, the employer will not be allowed to log into the VETtrak API.
- SMS register credits cost. A new "Credits cost" column has been added to the SMS Register, indicating how many SMS credits the message cost to send.
- Force from email address. A new "Force this from address" tickbox has been added to Email Preferences. If ticked, the default from email address preference has been entered, and the "Use individual emails" preference is off, the Email wizard will not allow the "from" email address to be changed.
Multiple Ezidebit payment plan accounts
You can now link VETtrak to multiple Ezidebit accounts. This is particularly useful if you are using Multi-RTO, as you can associate each Ezidebit account with one or more RTOs, allowing you to use different Ezidebit accounts for different RTOs. The changes also allow for the possibility of supporting other payment plan products in future. The changes include:
- Payment plan providers. The Ezidebit Preferences have been moved to a new "Payment plan providers" node in the Configuration Manager. This allows you to create and manage multiple payment plan providers. Your existing Ezidebit configuration has been migrated into a payment plan provider called "Primary".
- Create payment plan. When setting up a payment plan for an invoice, you now select the payment plan provider to use. It allows the same client to have a different account per payment plan provider, and the same client may have an active payment plan in multiple payment plan providers at the same time.
- Ezidebit accounts. The "Ezidebit accounts" node in the Client and Employer Managers will now expand to show a node for each payment plan provider, allowing you to manage the client's/employer's account in each payment plan provider separately.
- Confirming accounts and downloading payments. When confirming Ezidebit accounts in bulk, or downloading payments from Ezidebit, you now select a payment plan provider to use.
- Invoice and payment nodes. Invoices and payments that have been transferred to or from Ezidebit will now show the name of the payment plan provider in the tree.
Foundation Skills Add-on changes
- Configurable assessment phases. The list of phases available when recording Foundation Skills assessments (Commencement, Progress and Completion) can now be customised via a new "Foundation skills assessment phases" node in the Configuration Manager.
- Repeating streams. An issue causing the same stream name to repeat multiple times in the Stream field in the Client Foundation Skills Pathway wizard has been fixed.
- Split Hours error. The "Cannot focus a disabled or invisible window" error that occurs when clicking Next then Back in the Split Hours wizard has been fixed.
- 12am attendance. An issue causing Foundation Skills entitlements to not be consumed correctly when recording an attendance starting at 12am has been fixed.
Web portal changes
- Portal messages. Messaging is a new feature in the Trainer and Student Portals. If you have the Trainer Portal, VETtrak will now show Messages nodes allowing you to see the messages sent by a trainer to a class in the Programme Manager, as well as messages sent from and to individual students and trainers in the Client and Staff Managers. New Messages tabs have also been added to Trainer Portal and Student Portal preferences to configure portal messaging. For more details on portal messaging, refer to the Sending portal messages from the Trainer Portal article and Sending direct messages to trainers from the Student Portal article.
- Progress Portal. A new Progress Portal product is now available for customers using VETtrak Professional or higher. This is a web portal for employers to easily view the training progress of their employees. In VETtrak, if you have the Progress Portal feature, you can control which employer contacts can log into the Progress Portal by right-clicking the contact in the Employer Manager and toggling "Allow Progress Portal access". A tickbox for this is also available when adding an employer contact. For more details on the Progress Portal, refer to the Progress Portal Overview article. To obtain this new product for your VETtrak Professional or higher installation, please contact VETtrak Sales on email@example.com.
- Future classes and events node ordering. When future classes or events are shown in trees, they will now be in reverse order, showing the earliest future classes/events first.
- Remember drop-down order. Most drop-downs with an Order button will now remember the order you set them to last time. This is remembered per user, so different users have different drop-down ordering preferences.
- Event completion timestamp. VETtrak will now record the date/time and user that last marked a client event or employer event as complete. This is not shown in VETtrak, but is available for use on reports and in Data Insights.
- Contract DELTA. The label of the "DELTA Student Number" field in the Contact wizard will now change to reflect the meaning of the field for the state selected in the wizard.
- Export QA items. An Export button has been added to the Quality Assurance Manager, allowing the list of QA items to be exported to various formats or printed.
- Calendar Manager. A new range selection control has been added to the top of the Calendar Manager, providing an alternative way to select ranges of dates that are shown in the calendar. A new "Agenda view" button at the bottom of the manager toggles between the normal calendar view and a view that shows calendar events in a continuous agenda format.
- Data Insights filter bar. A new filter bar has been added to the top of the results grid in Data Insights, allowing more control over filtering of the results. In the filter bar, you can select a comparison operator and enter a comparison value in for each column. In addition, after dragging columns to the group bar to group them, you can now merge groups together by holding CTRL when dragging and dropping a group onto another group.
- F1 help. Pressing F1 to get help for the currently open wizard or manager will now show a corresponding help article from the support centre in your web browser.
- Dashboard status panel. The status panel in the Dashboard has some additional information, including the latest version of VETtrak, and the version of your database platform. This will show an indication if your version of VETtrak or your database platform is out of date.
- Holding amount rounding issue. An issue that could cause outstanding holding amounts that have cents to be out by one cent in Firebird has been fixed.