Text & Labels is a category of Standard Settings, which is available from the Configuration () page in the VETenrol Admin.
Click the Standard Settings heading or associated text to open the page, then click the Text & Label tab.
These settings allow some of the default general headings and text for the standard process to be customised.
There are three sections, each representing an area of the standard process that can be customised.
- Courses Main Page — the default entry point for VETenrol.
- Registration Process — the standard registration process for an individual.
- Receipt/Completion — the on-screen receipt/confirmation page displayed after successful registration.
For changes in any section:
- Click Save to commit changes. This applies to text entered manually and inserted using the Editor.
Courses Main Page
Settings in this section apply to the default entry point for VETenrol where users view and browse the courses.
- Welcome Heading
This is the page heading before a course has been selected. The default is Welcome.
- Welcome Text
This is the introduction text displayed until a course is selected. The default is text is Please select a course from the Available Courses list.
- Course Information Heading
This is the page heading for when a course has been selected. The default is Course Information.
These settings apply to the shared aspects of the registration process.
- Registration Heading
This will replace the shared page heading for the registration process that appears for each step. The default text is Participant Registration.
The settings for this section relate to the Registration Confirmation page displayed to users on successful completion of their registration. This applies to the standard registration process for both individuals and group bookings.
- Type plain text or html directly into a field, or alternatively click to open the Editor, where text can be entered and formatted, then click Apply and the resulting html will be inserted into the field.
- There are no defaults for these settings, if any are left blank there will be no content to display and the section will be omitted.
This field allows additional text/HTML to be displayed at the Registration Confirmation step. Entered content appears at the beginning of the Registration Confirmation step.
This field allows additional text/HTML to be displayed at the Registration Confirmation step. Entered content appears at the bottom of the Registration Confirmation step.
This field allows additional text or HTML to be displayed at the Completion step for when EFT payment option has been selected. Entered content appears immediately after the EFT Details heading.
NOTE: The Conclusion text, if present, will be displayed after the EFT details section.