Error Pages is a category of Standard Settings, which is available from the Configuration () page in the VETenrol Admin.
Click the Standard Settings heading or associated text to open the page, then click the Error Pages tab.
These settings allow the default text to be customised for users encountering certain issues when visiting VETenrol.
There are three sections each representing an error type with a message that can be customised.
- Type plain text or html directly into a field to replace the default error message text for when that error occurs, or alternatively click to open the Editor, where text can be entered and formatted, then click Apply and the resulting html will be inserted into the field.
- Click Save to commit changes. This applies to text entered manually and inserted using the Editor.
- A default message for the error will be used if the field corresponding to that error is left blank.
This error message indicates an error with the programme ID specified in the link being used. These errors only occur with links that include the progID parameter, where the number in the link representing the programme does not match a programme returned by the API.
A common cause for this error message is that the programme exists in VETtrak, but does not have any published occurrences.
This error message indicates an error with the occurrence ID specified in the link being used. These errors only occur with links that include the occuID parameter, where the number in the link to represent the occurrence does not match any occurrences returned by the API.
A common cause for this error message is that the occurrence does not have any more vacancies.
This error occurs if a user tries to complete a registration into an occurrence without any remaining vacancies. This error can happen regardless of the original link used to begin the registration process, but only where the occurrence reaches max clients while the user is already in the process of registering.
This error does NOT apply to attempts to start register into an occurrence that is already full. An occurrence without vacancies is considered invalid and will not be returned by the API, triggering the Invalid OccuID error instead.
- The Standard Settings page for more details on this page and the sections it contains.
- Troubleshooting: Invalid programme/occurrence error