The LLN Quizzes feature is accessed from the Configuration page (), via the link under Step Creation.
The list allows quizzes to be managed. This includes set up for newly created quizzes and making changes to existing ones. There are some quizzes provided by default and these can be treated as examples or customised for your own use.
The following management features are available:
- LLN Name
The name of each LLN is a link that will populate the Add/Edit LLN Quiz section with the values set when the LLN was created and allow modification.
- LLN settings and content.
Each link opens a new page to manage the related settings/content.
- Sections — set up or modify content for the LLN.
- Programmes — control inclusion of this LLN into the standard registration process based on programme name.
- Resources — upload resources and obtain URLs for content creation for the LLN.
- Indicators — set the indicators to be displayed for assessing the completed LLN.
Shows the LLN as it will be displayed to users (branding elements not shown).
This will permanently remove the LLN and any associated settings.
Next: Creating a LLN