Question Sets are part of the Custom Step feature, which is accessed from the Configuration page (), via the link under Step Creation.
Once Question Sets have been created, the list allows them to be managed. This includes creating questions for newly created sets and making changes to existing ones.
The listed order also defines the display order for the Custom step of the registration process. Although this only applies in instances where multiple sets meet the circumstances for the registration.
The following management features are available:
- Heading — The name of the set. Clicking the link allows the set to be modified.
- Applies to — Shows if the set is included for all registrations or only selected.
- All indicates the question set is always displayed.
- Selected indicates the question set displays only when registering for specific programmes or occurrences. Click this link to manage the selected programmes/occurrences.
- Questions — Displays the total number of questions in the set and links to the page for editing them.
- move up and move down links — Control the order of the list. This will also determine the display order for users if more than one set applies to their registration.
- duplicate link — Clicking this link will make a copy of the set.
- preview link — Show a preview of the set, similar to how the user will see it.
- delete link — Clicking this link will permanently remove the set and any associated questions.