The VETenrol Admin offers a small selection of options for the Custom Forms feature.
These settings can be accessed from the Configuration () page, via the Custom Forms card. Also available are links to Create and Manage Custom Forms.
Custom Forms is an independent service
Forms are not tied to any VETenrol registration processes. Both VETenrol and VETembark provide interfaces for using this feature.
The page offers the following:
- Create button — navigate to the Form Editor to create a new form.
- Manage button — navigate to the Custom Forms page to manage templates.
- Save button — commit changes to the settings.
In addition, there are two sections to the page:
- Global Form Settings
These settings affect the default fields on every Custom Form.
- Disable collection of Name — removes the Given and Family Name fields from forms.
- Disable collection of Email Addresses — removes the Email Address field from forms.
- Disable File uploads — removes Supporting Files(s), the optional file upload field from forms.
- Form Completion
Customise the page displayed to users after they've submitted their form.
- Completion Heading — main heading for the page.
- Completion Text — content for the page.
Type plain text or html directly into the field. Alternatively, click to open the Editor, where text can be entered and formatted, then click Apply and the resulting html will be inserted into the field. Click Save to commit the changes.
An example of the Customs Form completion page: