Custom Forms can be managed by choosing Tools () and then Custom Forms from the menu.
Alternatively, Custom Forms can also be managed from the Configuration page (), via the Manage link under Custom Forms.
Custom Forms is an independent service
The Custom Forms tool is for the management of form templates.
The page has the following features:
- Navigation buttons to related pages.
- Create a new form
- Settings for Custom Forms.
- View archived will toggle the list between showing Archived and all other statuses.
- The list of forms.
- Form Name link — click a form's name to edit the form. This will open the Form Editor.
- preview — view the form un-branded in a new tab. The form will be functional but will not submit.
- duplicate — create a copy of the form. Clicking this will open a prompt to confirm the form should be duplicated before proceeding.
- copy url — copy the web address for the form to the clipboard for pasting into another application.
Viewing Archived Forms
The View archived checkbox, situated above the list of forms, will toggle the list between showing only forms with the Archived status and all other statuses.