There are some instances where it may be necessary to cancel a registration:
- The registration was placed as a test or contains obviously fake information.
- May contain contact information, or a note from the Team identifying the registration as a test.
- A staff member in your organisation needed to experience the registration process.
- Most fields contain nonsense, random letters, or similar.
- A duplicate or multiple duplicates of the registration exists.
- A client has made multiple attempts to register, perhaps due to a submission error, misuse of the Save for Later feature, or backing out of the payment step in order to choose a different payment method.
- The client wants to cancel the registration or has failed to pay.
- The customer has called or emailed to cancel.
- The Payment Status of the registration is Pending Payment and has been for over 48 hours, or the client has not responded to follow-up emails.
Cancellation should be completed prior to the end of the month when it was received if the registration is to be excluded from billing.
Cancellations are performed as follows:
- Identify the registration in the list and click the ID link to display the Registration Details page.
- Click the Cancel button.
- Click the OK button to confirm the cancellation.
After a moment the Registrations page will display and the registration will no longer be in the list.