Questions and Question Sets are a part of the Custom Step feature, which is accessed from the Configuration page (), via the link under Step Creation.
Question Sets act as containers for questions. Once a Question Set contains at least one question, the Set can display at the Custom step during the registration process.
Questions are managed from the list of sets on the Custom Step page.
- Click the link ( with a number) in the Questions column of the List.
This will open the Custom Set Questions page, with the following elements:
- The Question section facilitates the creation of a new question or allows existing questions to be viewed and modified.
- The New button clears the Question section fields for a new question to be saved.
- The Save Button will save the current Question section entries into the list.
- The list contains saved questions and allows them to be managed.
- Click the Question links to modify the question.
- Use the move up and move down links to order the list. This also determines the display order for users.
- Permanently remove unwanted questions using the delete link.
- The Back button will return you to the Custom Step page.
The List will only be displayed if you are managing a set with existing questions. Otherwise, it will be hidden until the first question is saved.