The Registrations page is the default view for the VETenrol Administration after successful login. This is where all current registrations are listed and individual registration details are accessed. It is also available from the Activity () menu.
- Search By — A search feature for finding registrations by ID or receipt number. Entering a valid receipt number/registration ID and pressing Go will take you to the Registration Details page for the associated registration.
- Filter By — Limit the list of registrations to show records matching the provided value(s). Select a filter, enter the value and then click the Apply button. To clear a filter, click the Reset button.
The available filters are:
- Date Range — Enter/select a From and To date to filter the list by registration date. Clicking either field will display a calendar showing a three month period beginning with the current month.
- Name — to filter by the name on the registration. This will apply to surname or given name and all or part of a name can be entered.
- Location — to filter by occurrence location.
- Programme — to filter by programme name.
- Occurrence ID — to filter by occurrence ID.
- Occurrence Date — to filter by occurrence start date.
- Status — filter by the status assigned to registrations. For example, choose Approved to view registrations that are complete and are no longer displayed in the list.
There are also a small selection of other status filters:
- View all registrations — shows complete registrations of any status.
- View incomplete saved registrations — show registrations that have been saved for later and are incomplete (includes registrations saved for parents to finish)
- View pending Parent Approvals — show registrations awaiting a parent to complete on behalf of a minor.
- Registration List — This is the at-a-glance information provided for each registration. It is possible to sort the list using the column headers. Additionally, the Registration list can be saved as an Excel spreadsheet (.xlsx), as shown with current filters applied, by clicking the Export button.
Key features of the registration list:
- Each registration in the list has a checkbox for it to be included in bulk actions.
- ID — Unique number generated by VETenrol to identify the registration record. The IDs listed in this column can be clicked to open individual Registration Details.
- Registration Type — Identifies individual and group bookings.
- Payment Status — Details of the payment.
Status may be:
- Pending Payment — The customer has not completed the secure payment step.
- Details Supplied — A credit card payment has gone through.
- Blocked (Expired) — Payment is prevented due to the course expiring before the registration was completed. This requires the Block Expired setting to be enabled, and for the customer to attempt to confirm the registration.
- Any of the manual payment types enabled via Payment Settings.
- Receipt # — The receipt number. This is a combination of Occurrence ID and Registration ID, or simply the Registration ID for a Rapid registration.
- Status — Identifies the state of the registration.
Other Status can be added, but the defaults are:
- Registration received — The registration is new.
- Approved — The registration is complete.
- comment icon — View the contact diary entries for the registration.
- mail icon — Email the client a message from a template.
- Bulk Action — Allows various registrations to be selected using the checkboxes and then actioned by choosing a Bulk Action and clicking Submit.
Next: Registration Details - viewing the full details of a registration.
- Registration Status - enable or disable other statuses for use.