The Eligibility Builder facilitates the creation of eligibility links. By choosing the desired form and outcomes, generate a link that can be sent to users or added to your website. Resulting links can also be saved for future use.
The Eligibility Builder is available from the Tools () menu in the VETenrol Admin.
The Eligibility Builder can build links for a small collection of Eligibility Forms that are provided by default. Eligibility Forms can also be created for your account by request for a fee.
The key areas are:
- The Eligibility Form section for selecting the form.
- The eligibility table shows the questions and outcomes for the selected form, where each outcome must be set so that a valid URL can be generated.
Note: Only questions with outcomes are displayed. Builder question order may not match the order questions are presented to users.
- The Result section
- The URL to match the Eligibility Builder options is updated as changes are made.
- The copy link for the URL.
- Eligibility Name to specify a name for the current URL for saving.
- The New button will reset the selected form and outcomes to the defaults. The Eligibility Name will also be cleared.
- The Save button to save the existing result link and name.
- The list of saved eligibility links (only displayed once at least one link has been saved).
- The Name link allows for the saved eligibility link to be edited. Click to load the values into the builder.
- The duplicate link will create another saved link with the same values. This helps to quick reproduce an eligibility link for easy editing of values where only a small alteration needs to be made and the original is still needed.
- The delete link will permanently remove the saved eligibility link.
- Eligibility Calculator (Student Interface)