The Eligibility Builder facilitates the creation of eligibility links and is available from the Tools () menu in the VETenrol Admin.
You may want to refer to the API Summary report to obtain the relevant IDs. The report can be opened in a separate tab to refer to during the building process.
To build the eligibility link:
- Select an Eligibility Form from the drop-down menu.
Then for each outcome in the table:
- Click the link for the No Outcome or the Yes Outcome to set the result.
This will open the Outcome Options pop-up.
- Choose an Outcome Type from the drop-down menu. The outcome type controls what will occur if the user receives this outcome.
You may need to supply some additional details here before clicking Save to confirm the selection. The following outcome types are available:
- Contact form — presents the user with an enquiry form. This is the default option and does not need to be changed if it is the desired outcome. This is a good generalised option for a No Outcome.
- Occurrence Registration — directs the user to a specific occurrence.
This is a good option for occurrences that are in long-term use. Otherwise it may be suitable when creating a limited use eligibility link for a marketing promotion, or catering to an individual.
- Occurrence ID must be specified to identify which occurrence.
- Price ID is recommended to identify the pricing that applies.
- Programme Registration — directs the user to a specific programme where they can choose their desired occurrence.
This is a good option for any programme with many occurrences offering a variety of start dates, locations, etc.
- Price ID is recommended to identify the pricing that applies. Only occurrences for the programme that include the specified Price ID will display.
- Programme ID must be specified to identify the programme.
The link will be generated as you make changes. Once all outcomes have been set the link will be ready for copying and use elsewhere.
- Click the copy button.
Paste the link into a document, email or other location for use. You can also paste the link into your browser's address bar to test the chosen options as a user.
Be sure to always use the link as it is originally built. If you open the link in a browser, the address will change for security and privacy purposes. Other people will not be able to use a link copied from your browser address bar, even though it may continue to work for you for some time.
If you wish to save and reuse the link:
- Enter a meaningful Eligibility Name to help identify the link for future use, and then click the Save button.
The saved eligibility link will appear in the list, where it can be edited, duplicated or deleted.