The List Exclusions menu item provides access to the feature used to identify Programmes which will not be available from the main screen. Excluded programmes are still available for registration, however clients need to be directed to the course through a specialised link.
For example: Programmes available only to corporate clients may be in Exclusions preventing the general public from viewing and registering for them.
The Exclusions screen has two key elements:
- The Program Exclusion section — used to create, or modify an exclusion.
- The Exclusions list table — for managing existing exclusions.
NOTE: The Exclusions List table will not be displayed if there are no exclusions.
To Create a new exclusion:
- Type the 'Programme Name' in the field provided.
- Click the 'Save' button.
The newly created exclusion will be added to the Exclusions List table.
Exclusions in the Exclusions List table can be:
- Modified by clicking the programme name
- Removed from the list by clicking the corresponding 'delete' link.
RELATED: For more information on specialised linking.
- Hiding Courses Using Exclusions - Video (1m 24s)
- Adding Website Links
- URL Querystring Parameters (Advanced)