On the Registrations page, the icon is situated to the far right of the record.
In the case of the Registration Details page, the icon is located near the bottom left of the Client Details section.
- Click the email icon near the client's email address.
This will open the Email Client pop-up:
- Select the Template to be sent. This will update the subject and message, and determine the attachments (if any).
- The From field will be pre-filled with the RTO's email address (as entered in the Organisation Details section of Account), however it can be changed.
- The To field will be pre-filled with the client's email address, however, it can be changed.
- Optionally, enter an email address for a blind copy to be sent to in the Bcc field.
- The Subject will be pre-filled from the template. This can be changed.
- Attachments can be included, these will be in addition to any already assigned to the template.
- This is the message that will be sent to the customer. Any variables in the template will be substituted for the appropriate value. Changes can be made to the text and formatting if desired.
- Click the Send button when the message is ready to go.